The number of possible primary sample units per stratum. To download select a year and region, then click download. Available as comma-separated values files (csv).
- REGION: A code indicating the region. DRY TORT: Dry Tortugas, FLA KEYS: Florida Keys, and SEFCRI: Southeast Peninsular Florida.
- YEAR: A number indicating the calendar year.
- PROT: A boolean indicating the protected status: 1 - protected, 2 - unprotected.
- STRAT: A code indicating the stratum. Differs by region.
- NTOT: The number of possible primary sample units for a given year, region, stratum, and protected status.
- GRID_SIZE: The length (in meters) to a side of a primary sample unit for a given year, region, stratum, and protected status.
- STAGE_LEVEL: Number indicating if survey was conducted using a single-stage or two-stage design.